Rocketry - ALTS20
Maximum Altitude Altimeter with
Two Switches (Dual Deployment™)
Price: $147.00; includes one 24-inch CAB6L-24 Interconnect Cable and
one GP-23A battery.
- Measures 1” wide by 4.45” long by .75”
thick and fits inside tube with minimum ID of 1” (26 mm).
- Altitude Capability: to 25,000 feet above
sea level (to 60,000 feet by special order, $20 additional).
- Lowest Maximum Altitude Readable: 300 feet
above ground. Liftoff is detected when the altitude quickly increases
by 300 feet.
- Accuracy Over Full Range: +/- 5% of reading
with all barometric, temperature, and other conditions considered.
Calibration accuracy is +/- 1%, typical. Altitude is reported in one-foot
- Uses 12-volt lighter battery and has large
capacitor to fire flashbulb or low-current electric match charges.
Battery Life: 8 hours to minimum working voltage for maximum altitude
function only. Suggested battery usage when using deployment switch
outputs is up to 2 hours.
- Piezo beeper reports altitude, and
operational status including continuity of deployment devices.
- Switch #1 fires when altitude reaches
maximum; Switch #2 fires during descent at 1,200 or 600 or 300 feet as
selected by user.
- Weighs only 1 ounce with battery installed.
Accessories Required: one 12-volt alkaline
lighter battery (GP-23A included), and one cable, Adept CAB6L-xx series
(CAB6L-24 included), to connect an On-Off switch and deployment charges.
Copyright © 1990-2006, All Rights